Bangladesh Power Development Board (bpdb) Assistant Programmer Written Exam Question – 2018.
Written Question mark = 60
1. A file called myfile.txt contains a list of days and power shortage of that day like this ….
Write a C program to find the power shortage of the 30th day
2. There was a java program where you have to create a class, constructor, setter function, getter function. Create 7 objects of that class and put them in array list.
3. A string has to be entered whose length must be between 8-12. Validate using String Boundary Value analysis.
4. Draw UML of Composite Design Pattern
5. A question on Linux File Permission Commands
6. In a country with n regions. The country can have maximum k hours of load shedding. A region cannot have more than 1 hour of load shedding per day. After a load shedding a region cannot have another before the 5th turn. Write an algorithm according to this.
7. There are 2 arrays X and Y. X is in ascending order Y is in descending order. Merge these two and sort them in ascending order.
8. There were 3 DB queries
9. You had to name 3 network devices according to the attributes given….
Answer will be: a) Hub
10. 3 pictures were given about 3 different network attacks. You had to write the names and specify if the attacks were active or passive.